Saturday, February 2, 2013

What is Sensual Domination?


First, let me emphasize that every session is different because every guy is different. There are a surprising number of guys who are not into pain. This is especially true of novices. That is fine with me, and what these guys wanted was sensual domination.
The activities in this area include role play, light bondage, golden showers, cross dressing, tease and denial play, etc. The sensual domination guys usually ask about nudity. Every Domme has a different policy. Lady Ashley Pierce did all of her sessions in the nude, but I will not remove my bikini panties. Sensual domination can also involve the light trailing of ones hair, nails or breath on the skin, feathers, low sultry talk, hot towels, ice, wax, vibration and other "sensations" works well for this sort of scene.
Sensual domination can involve bondage with scarves as opposed to handcuffs, feathers, skin, whispering, blindfolds, sensation play, foot and shoe worship are also in this category. I want to read something to you from Contessa deiFiori of London: "When I talk about sensual domination, I refer to a session which will overload the sub's senses without it being harsh or rude. I use a soft, calm voice - sometimes it is a mere whisper. . . . The play is in the mind and the body is the means to excite a sub's brain to me, that is what I call sensual domination."

No comments:

Post a Comment